Detritus Minecraft Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I miss you guys

3 posters

Go down

I miss you guys Empty I miss you guys

Post by vali1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Also, I've been everywhere and I can't find any modest bees. I've found three worlds (solis, the jungle world, and the ocean, nether fortress world) and none of them have desert biomes. And the main map desert biome lacks any modest bee hives as well. Is there another world I don't know about that has deserts? If not, then bee progress is impossible. Which means I will never be able to finish my fusion reactor, which is about 1/3 the way done.

Though I suppose it doesn't matter, given that the server is dead. Crying or Very sad

vali1
Vagabond--Grouch Level: 1

Back to top Go down

I miss you guys Empty Re: I miss you guys

Post by Retahnais Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:29 pm

As far as deserts go I don't know if any of the current worlds have one. Most likely not. We've talked about adding a desert world before, but didn't get any further than that.

You shouldn't need any specific bee for the fusion reactor. It might help the process I'm sure, but shouldn't need it.
What bee specifically are you trying to make?

As far as the server being "dead", pretty sure a good majority are either busy, just can't get on, or I guess they just quit.
Decoy and Frew aren't able to get on because their FTB is messed up.
I'm in the process of moving, so I've been a little busy. Bam's been busy as well.
Not really sure what's up with the rest.

We haven't attracted any newcomers because I think our post got shoved way the hell down. Not only that but our config issue as well. We think we might have an idea how to fix the config so no one will have to download it anymore, but that will take some time.
Retahnais
Retahnais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugoi Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:24 pm

I quit mostly 'cause the server is dead. Also having all of the resources from Decoy's also-quitting(maybe?) has spoiled me and I'm scared of that sorta power. Once we get our config issue fixed and we get more people on so that I'm not playin' singleplayer over there, I'd be happy to rejoin.
Sugoi
Sugoi

http://heeeeeeeey.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum